The Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance is pleased to announce that as of 2019, JCAT, (Journal of Computed Assisted Tomography) has become the official journal of the Society of Computed Body Tomography & Magnetic Resonance (SCBT-MR).
Since its founding in 1979, the SCBT-MR has always championed cutting edge technological advances first in CT and then in MR to enhance the clinical practice of body imaging. The affiliation of SCBT-MR with JCAT will further that mission.
The mission of Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography is to showcase the latest clinical and research developments in CT, MR, and closely related diagnostic techniques. JCAT is now in its 43 year of operation, making it the world’s oldest journal dedicated to CT and MR imaging. Submission of both original research and review articles that have immediate or promissory clinical applications are accepted.
What does this mean for SCBT-MR Members?
- First, a significant discount on the online subscription price ($250 for active and fellow members, $99 for Members In Training)
- An opportunity to participate on the editorial staff of the journal in several capacities.
- A preferred review of abstracts for publication
- Opportunity to submit case reports
- Discounts on other journals and books from the publisher
Both the SCBT-MR and JCAT are excited about this new relationship and look forward to a mutually beneficial alliance. Visit www.scbtmr.org to learn more.